things said in majority of movies:
- "I TRUSTED YOU!!"
- "she’s not just some girl!"
- "I should have told you this a long time ago."
- "I’m not a little girl anymore!!"
- "but I love him!!"
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
"I knew your father. He was a good man."
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.
Sometimes I get offended by Canadian stereotypes but then I remember once my friend came back from her vacation to see a robber in her house and then her family sat him down and then they all had a lengthy discussion about life choices
in honor of the revival of early-2000s internet culture, i’d like to suggest
- introducing “pwn” back into our collective vocabularies
- posting old limewired songs that have inserts of bill clinton saying “i did not have sexual relations with that woman”
- MIDI files for autoplay, featuring hit songs like Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life” and Linkin Park’s “In The End”
- neopets forum wars
- those e-cards with weird 3D gifs like this